Uggggggggghhhhh Back to school and pictures of when we first started school this year in september 2007

Posted by Aleks at 4:42 PM

Monday, March 31, 2008

Back to school... when will it end! As some of you may know, I don't have the best teacher in the world like last year... unfortunately I don't have a very good teacher at all in my opinion. So I dreaded going back to school. I knew there were lots of things I would miss from spring break like, Easter, sleeping in, NO SCHOOL, being home with my family and more sleeping in, but like all other people in the world I had to go to
school. Today wasn't as bad as I feared actually it went quite well! First we did math and then went gym class, then lunch period, then history, and next recess, and then last but not least... Science. Finally it was time for buses, my day sure went by fast! When we got home I had leftover chicken parmesan and then started to look at a few blogs. I must run on the treadmill today, though I really don't want to I have to! Sadly I haven't ran for quite a while so I must force myself to run. So here's a few pictures!
This was the first day of school!

5 comments:

Theresa said...

It's always tough to get back to school after a break... and going back to work isn't so fun either (for us working stiffs - just ask yer dad).

Cathleen said...

I totally feel your pain!! I want my spring break back too!! I miss sleeping in.
You should mention that those pictures were from the first day of school, back in Sept 2007.
Glad your day went better than expected!! Here's to tomorrow.....

Bart & Nicole Cilderman said...

I am sorry you had to go back to school today :( The think I disliked the most was waiting for months for Spring Break to get here ( which took forever) and then once it was here it was over in a week. Well I hope that the rest of the semester goes by as fast as it did today so that you can start enjoying SUMMER!!
You should put one of those tickers on your page saying counting down how many days until Summer break!!

Joyce said...

Hi Aleks!

I agree, I LOVE to sleep in!! Every weekday morning I have to get up to take Sydney to work...

This morning she came in extra early, to wake me up. She told me there was someone in the house and kept looking at the bedroom door like that "someone" was about to come in...

I got up, closed and locked the door, at the same time realizing that today IS April fool's day.

She pretty much got me, BUT the lipstick marks in the bathroom sink did NOT look like blood!!
xo Grammy

Happy The Man said...

Grammy used to get me all the time. She even got me this year, sort of. I couldn't understand why she was passing of this hogwash about Sydney breaking up with Jason. I knew it was hogwash, just didn't know why my mom was making it up. Thankfully, before I could email her back, I realized! Good one Grammy!