Spring break!

Posted by Aleks at 7:30 PM

Monday, March 24, 2008

Over Spring Break the best thing besides Easter has been staying home with my family and sleeping in. Today I slept the longest out of everyone in my family ( Except Dad because he went to work all night) even longer than Tory and Gregory. Which saying a lot because sometimes they never get up. I even recall my Mom saying that one time she knocked on Tory's bedroom door and Tory didn't answer so she was worried that something was wrong. Later I worked out on two Denise Austin videos. The first one I think was called arms and bust and the other one was called buns I think. I worked out for 1 hour 30 minutes. I did the first tape twice, arms and bust.Then I did the second video once. Each Exercise tape has three segments. Each segment is ten minutes long. In all it is 30 minutes per tape. For dinner we had Chipotle and Chicken fillet. I decided to Exercise because for awhile I had been sitting on the couch eating Easter candy.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Good for you! I worked out at the gym at lunch-time today, but not for 1.5 hours. I lifted a few weights and did the elliptical machine. Not too bad, but not as much as you! Keep it up!

Cathleen said...

Aleks you are so funny! I'm glad you found some new things to add variety to your work out.

I don't think Tory liked the part where you said she "never gets up", but I thought it was very funny!