March lists and stories.

Posted by Aleks at 9:23 PM

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Jonathan's story he wrote #1

Title: The Dog
The dog ate the pie, the pie went boom! When the cat see's the dog went boom, the cat tells the man. The End! ( I edited it.)


My list
My Hobbies
Playing, Drawing, knitting, basketball, baseball,volleyball, tennis, Skating, Ice skating, running, reading, Exercising, jumping on the pogo stick, soccer, gymnastics , yoga, sleeping ,writing, riding my bike, cooling, playing instruments,dancing , singing,limbo, camping and shopping.

The Jobs I want to do.

singer,movie star, actress veterinarian, docter, nurse, heart surgeon, teacher, American Idol judge, Baker, Nanny, baby sitter, missionary, architect, life guard, Fashion Designer , artist, millionaire ( that's not really a job but oh well) movie director, pet trainer, personal trainer, yoga teacher, cheerleader, lawyer, movie critic, Author, Illustrator, dog sitter, and most important of all..... a Mother!

1 comments:

Happy The Man said...

Yay, good list of jobs, specially that last one. I've been a pretty decent Baker my whole life. Good luck with your goals.