Hard work paid off!

Posted by Aleks at 8:37 PM

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

After running on the treadmill, jumping on the pogo stick, and having running races with Jonathan, Nate, and Ellie I went to Mom & Dad's room to stand on the scale and see how much I weigh. To my surprise, I weighed 100 pounds. Now you might think that's not good but I did weigh 105 pounds before I started exercising and playing more . Also it surprised me because that week we went to King's Buffet and had cake, had green cake for saint Patrick's day , and girl scout cookies, I also hadn't been running very much. So I was very surprised to see that I had lost five pounds. I'm very glad I didn't give up on running on the treadmill, I almost did because I would lose two pounds and then gain it all back again! :) P.S sorry this is late but happy saint Patrick's day!

3 comments:

Happy The Man said...

YES!!! Keep it up, you're inspiring and motivating me and everyone else too Aleks. You lead the way and we'll all follow you and maybe we'll all look and feel better (and our clothes will fit better, yay!)

Cathleen said...

Good going Aleks!! I wish I could weigh 100 pounds again! Keep up the good example to the rest of us. Exercise and good food choices will always be important....no matter what you weigh!

Theresa said...

Good going! I really don't like running (so I rarely do it), but it keeps you healthy and fit. I'll use you as inspiration and get back in the exercising mode!