My Birthday

Posted by Aleks at 4:50 PM

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tomorrow is my birthday! Instead of a guitar (because Gregory won't teach me how to play and because it costs a lot of money) I am going with my Mom to get my hair cut at some place. I am hoping to get bangs like Tory's. I asked my Mom and Dad if I could have a pink gum ball cake again too! I am turning 11 and so are two other people in my class at school.


Today I got a space maintainer at the dentist. It really hurts and whenever I eat food it pinches my gums. I don't really think it's working, it's supposed to make it so that I don't have another tooth come in behind my other teeth or something. I also can't take it off for about a year.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Ow is right I might i have to get braces this year. But i feel sorry for you.O and happy-b day!

Cathleen said...

Hopefully it will feel better in a few days. It is a bummer though that it will hurting on your birthday.

Happy The Man said...

Happy Birthday Aleks! I hope your face expander doesn't bother you too much! I can't wait to see you tonight to give you big hugs and a birthday spanking! Let's see, 11 swats on the rump and one for good measure, right?

Bart & Nicole Cilderman said...

Happy Birthay Aleks!!! We can't believe you are eleven, you are growing up sooo fast! We hope that you have a spectacular year and that it is filled with lots of laughter and love!! We sure do miss you and your cousins hope to see you soon and would love to play with you!! Hugs and Kisses,
Uncle Bart, Aunt Nicole, Cadence and Kendall