Today (My Birthday) 3/12/08

Posted by Aleks at 9:01 PM

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Today I went to school and it was pretty good, we played guitar , ukulele , harp, and the auto harp in music so I had a good time. My teacher (Mrs. Smith kept on yelling at me (I am usually the quietest one in my class). I got in trouble because we watched a movie and we had to take notes but I guess we weren't allowed to show other people our notes but she didn't tell us and I showed somebody my notes so I got in trouble.
The other bad part was at the end of the school day before they called buses, my lips started bleeding really badly because at the dentist yesterday they kept on pulling my lips to put the space maintainer in and my lips got all sore and cracked.
When we got home my friends Sarah & Rachel came over and gave me a gift, it was a tiny purse with a build-a-bear gift certificate in it and a little music thing that you put in your bear.
Next we went to the hair salon and they cut my hair in layers and gave me blended bangs, (blended bangs are where they put bangs in but you don't notice it as much) When we were about to go home my Mom surprised me when she said "Aleks do you want to get a manicure"? So I got a manicure and the lady who did my nails painted them pink and drew a design on my nails even though she didn't have to.
When we got home the family went out to eat at a Chinese resturaunt called Kings Buffet, My parents really do spoil me! Next when we finished eating my Mom and Dad took us home to have cake, they told me to go upstairs so that they could surprise me. When I could come down I found out that I did have a pink gum ball cake and that it was the best birthday cake ever! It was a pink cake with pink frosting and it had my name on it and pink and white gum balls all over it, it also had peeps which are little marsh - mallow birds, and guess what, they were pink! Christopher also made me a soup bowl at his school and he painted it! Thank you everyone for the best birthday ever!

4 comments:

Happy The Man said...

I was there (even though not in any of the pictures) and thought it was great too!

Theresa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALEKS! You're probably already in bed... sorry these greetings are coming so late in the day. Looks like you had a COOL cake!

Theresa said...

And CUTE hair, too! Sounds like you had a great birthday.

Gwen said...

Happy Really really really Late B-Day!!! THank you for leting me have a good Aleks' B-day!!