The rest of Today

Posted by Aleks at 8:28 PM

Saturday, February 23, 2008



For the rest of the day Gwen and mom made carrot cake a recipe from our Aunt Sue. I went to my friends Sarah & Rachel's house. Sarah and Rachel take dance lessons, Sarah takes jazz and tap Rachel takes tap and ballet, so today at their house Sarah and Rachel showed me a little bit of their dance routine and let me try too. We also played with their pet rats and watched the Discovery Health channel about a girl with a brain tumor. I came home to some hot delicious carrot cake and then started writing this! What a day, it didn't seem like much until I wrote about it.

4 comments:

Theresa said...

YUM! I love carrot cake. You should video your dance routine and post it here!

Kate said...

ha Aleks i got a blogg so now we can chat when ever we want,well not when ever but you now.i just wanted to say,THIS SO C-O-O-L!!!!!!!!!!!

Aleks said...

well actually it's my friends dance...

Aleks said...

Hi Kate! I like your blog! oh and the spiderwick movie was way better than I thought it would be, things are pretty good in Virginia... I guess