Today 2/29/08

Posted by Aleks at 7:53 PM

Friday, February 29, 2008

I started my day by going to school and learning. I didn't think school would be so bad because we had an early release, but I was wrong. First we went to P.E. and when I was playing volley-ball my friend Sala was yelling at me for no apparent reason. After P.E. my teacher, Mrs. Smith told me that I needed to finish my work. The assignment she wanted me to finish was looking up 31 words in the dictionary and writing down the page number. When I got home I was still angry about the fact that my day hadn't gone too well, but it was a very nice day so I decided to grab a beach towel, my radio and my homework (31 definitions) and sit on the porch. 2-3 hours later after I finished looking in four dictionaries and studying for my history test, I finally got to relax.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Sorry to hear your day didn't go well. What a bummer to think it was early release, then have to stay the WHOLE DAY! Hope your weekend is better.

Joyce said...

With an extra day this year think how much brighter you are for all the extra work piled on. I'm glad you got some sun at least! xo Grammy