My Quest to own a cat.

Posted by Aleks at 10:52 AM

Saturday, February 23, 2008



I am on a journey to convince my parents for a cat. So far they're saying no because we don't have anywhere to put the cat's litter box. Outside cats hunt for animals and then leave them dead on our driveway. My brother and Dad are supposedly allergic to cats dander. I told them that Gregory was going to college soon and that there are ways of preventing dander. My Dad is not highly allergic to cats, he would survive.


PS. PLEASE post a comment to help encourage my parents to get me a cat.

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Sorry Aleks, but I'm a dog person. :) I can help try to convince your parents to get a dog...

Tory said...

Lolz, Theresa xD

Aleks, *I* support your quest for a cat! But if you're going to get one, it better be before I leave, or that would just be unfair.

Cathleen said...

O.K. Aleks, you can have a cat....but only AFTER Tory leaves for college!

Happy The Man said...

No freaking way! No stinky animals! As a meal yes, otherwise, not in my house! If you haven't heard the term "take em for a ride", you might want to become familiar with that because that's what will happen, that's a promise!

Happy The Man said...

BTW, the dander doesn't bother me as long as there is generous proportions of ketchup and A1 sauce.