Movie Quotes

Posted by Aleks at 10:26 PM

Friday, February 29, 2008

I decided to copy Tory a bit and make up a movie test.

here are the rules.
1. Pick 20 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search or other search functions.



Movie 1: Gwen, Night at the museum.
character 1. I don't like to be manhandled!
character 2. no I will manhandle you character 1.! what's your problem why can't you all just get along.
character 1. Were men we fight ok! that's what we do.
character 3.it's kinda how we pass the time.

Movie 2: Mom & Gwen, Bee Movie
character 1. Tivo. you mean you can just freeze live t.v? That's insane.
character 2. What, you don't have anything like that?
character 1. We have "Hivo". But it's a disease a horrible horrible disease.


Movie 3:

character 1.: My Mom says that she fell in love with you because you played guitar and sounded like Elvis.
Character 2.: Really? well what do you think?
Character 1. I think my Mom was tone deaf and you sound more like an injured moose.


Movie 4.

character1.Why can't I see you?
character 2.You don't see us, now you do, but only if we want you to

Movie 5: Mom & Dad Ratatouille

Although each of the world's countries would like to dispute this fact, we French know the truth: The best food in the world is made in France. The best food in France is made in Paris. and the best food in Paris, some say is made by chef (character 1).

Movie 6.

character 1. With less yelling, and more soap
character 2. yeah thanks (character 1.)
character 1. The soap is because you stink.Really bad.
character 2. yeah I got that.

Movie :
character 1.I see you got fat.
character 2.I see you still look like a fifteen year old girl, but not hot.

Movie 8.Mom, Wild hogs

Del Fuegos! Hide the bikes! Quick!


Movie 9.
character 1.: [about driving] If you don't let me, I'll never learn.
character 2.:But if I let you, you might not live.


Movie 10.

character 1.: Guess what? I'm a witch!
character 2.: Guess what? I'm a Clippers fan!


Movie 11. Mo and Theresa, Madagascar

Aaahhh! character 1.! Do not interrupt me when I'm daydreaming. When a zebra's in the zone leave him alone!

Movie 12.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!
character 2. Does anybody know what an " AHHHHHHHHHH" is?
character 2. I think I just figured it out.

Movie 13.
Them, um... I
didn't choose that one because it was going to give me pimples so I choose , um all those years I went for Halloween I wasn't scary... I love baseball. It's my destiny to play that game. and I'm really not sure about winning.

Movie 14.

character 1. Dad do I seem different to you this summer?
character 2. You dress a lot better , that's for sure.

Movie 15.

Character 1.! Chara
cter1., um... come back in one piece okay?
character 2. character 1. Come on character 1. we gotta go. Character 1.! Character 1.?

Movie 16.
Mom, Ice Age
character 1. well why don't they call the big chill? or the nippy Era? I'm just sayin how do we know it's an (name of movie)
Because... of all the ice.
well things just got a little chillier.

Movie 17.

character 1.: A winner is someone who doesn't knock me off my surfboard. Especially Tank, he's definitely not a winner.
character 2.: He's a dirty trash can full of poop.

Movie 18.

character 1. What did you expect? You just take credit for killing a shark and then everything will be fine and dandy?
character 2. Well...yeah.

Movie 19

character 1.: If you had to choose only one half of your son, which one would it be? : character 2.What kind of question is that?
character1.: No need to snap. Just a question.

Movie 20

What do you mean your leaving? Baby sitters don't leave they sit, baby leavers leave.

9 comments:

Cathleen said...

#5 Ratatouille

Cathleen said...

I think many of your quotes are too obscure. If you don't get enough guesses by the end of the day, you should consider adding a more obvious quote to the movies which are left.

Happy The Man said...

Rats, I knew #5. I'm going to guess that the rock-man from Fantastic 4 said #19, but I can't tell you if it was the silver surfer or the first movie. And I'm really not sure if it's either. Gwen?

The one-liners are going to be tough, might need just a little more as Mom said.

Cathleen said...

ICE AGE - # 16

Theresa said...

Is #16 Madagascar? That's the only one I know that has a zebra.

Gwen said...

4 Spiderwick!

Gwen said...

is 10 is Bewitched?

Gwen said...

I know 7 but i cant remember the name

it has to guys who skate.... and ....well.....you told me the name.....but i cant remember

Gwen said...

17 Surfs up