Today 2/28/08

Posted by Aleks at 7:20 PM

Thursday, February 28, 2008


I started my day by getting up early to go to Instrumental Ensemble. Instrumental Ensemble is another group that our music teacher made up. It is pretty much like Super Singers except that we play instruments instead of singing. Here's a list of the the things I did later that day.

1. school work

2.lunch period

3. more school work

4. recess

5. more work

6. Time for buses

Instead of going home I stayed at school to do an after school class called Enrichment. Enrichment is kind of like an activity class, for example I am in an American girl class where we make little doll house toys. Today at enrichment I made a doll cake with a yellow sponge as the cake painted in white paint for frosting and tooth picks with the tip painted yellow as a candle. We also made pizza with a piece of cloth and red paint as the pizza and sauce then we put pencil shavings on as the cheese with brown pepperonis made out of little brown pieces of cloth. I am planning on giving Isabelle the doll house toys. Next week at Enrichment we are making a bathtub and a book shelf.

2 comments:

Happy The Man said...

Have the American Idol people discovered your "super singer" talents yet?

Joyce said...

What an industrious girl you are, Aleks. I like the idea that you have taken Theresa's challenge to make a list this month/week or whatever! Have a great weekend! XO Grammy