Christmas!

Posted by Aleks at 5:43 PM

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas everyone! Christmas was so fun. It was very special too because we had Grandma and Grandpa Cilderman visit us. I think everyone enjoyed it. This year it was Faith's first Christmas. In case some of you don't know, Faith is my wonderful cat. Faith isn't even 1 year old yet, so she's still a kitten. This year was so much fun! I will be sad when 2008 is over and sad to have to go back to school. Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you so much Mom and Dad! I love you guys!

2 comments:

Happy The Man said...

Merry Christmas to you Aleks! Thanks for cleaning up the kitchen with Gwen that morning.

Theresa said...

Merry (Belated) Christmas to you, too! I'm glad you had a great Christmas!

You need to post pictures of your cat!