Happy Birthday Gregory!

Posted by Aleks at 11:38 AM

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wow Gregory is turning 19 today! Happy Birthday! right now it's 11:49 but he's probably still sleeping. I miss Gregory a lot but we'll see him on Thanksgiving! I love you Gregory!

Today Mom, Nate , Jonathan and I went to clean our church. Mom cleaned the kitchen and the rest of us helped sister Adams wipe down all of the windows. We had a lot of fun and we got to eat McDonalds breakfast on the way to the church! It was so yummy, I had a sausage McMuffin, Jonathan and Mom did too and Nate had a bagel with eggs, cheese and bacon! Thank you Mom!

3 comments:

Cathleen said...

Thanks for helping clean....it was fun to work with you!!

Happy The Man said...

You beat me to the punch. Mom just did a big post on Gregory a few months ago so I'm wondering what more to say, other than Happy Birthday...

I much prefer the bagel, egg, bacon sandwich. Sounds like you had fun and got a lot of important work done all at the same time. It's fun to serve, especially when you have the right attitude. I'm proud that you did both.

Ann J. said...

Aleks it was so fun to see you on Thanksgiving and play sardines and all the other games! Hope to see you real soon! :)