October

Posted by Aleks at 6:57 PM

Sunday, October 26, 2008

October is such a busy month! Gwen and I signed up for the geography bee, Gwen is trying to become the vice president of our school (because only fifth graders can be president), There have been many birthdays so happy birthday to those people, Halloween is coming up, and much more. Also I'm so happy I got a cat! Faith is just wonderful. She hasn't quite adjusted to Dad though because he scares her. she sleeps with me every night and gives me kisses.She comes when I call her, she doesn't have accidents and she's really nice. Today was our primary program and we had a lot of fun! Our chorus teacher in primary is retiring, so I'm really sad, and her replacement is a Man! After the program when we were in primary we sang I am a child of god and most of us stood up and sang in the front of the room and my chorus teacher and my Sunday school teacher started to cry. Oh and Happy Halloween!!!

3 comments:

Happy The Man said...

Yeah, Faith always runs from me when I kick her... What's up with that?

So, your primary chorister is not retiring, she is Tory's seminary teacher and so they finally released her.

I must admit, I've never been in a ward where the primary chorister was a brother and not a sister.

Great post Aleks, the primary program was awesome, and it was your last (well as a child anyway)! How sad is that?

Tracy E said...

Aleks, I loved hearing about your cat Faith. I've always had cats and love how snuggly they are. About ten years ago when we had Salty and Pepper (remember your old cat Pepper?) They used to sleep by our feet and keep our feet warm at night. My husband Jonathan didn't like them much either. What is it with men and cats!? Anyway, we now have the cutest dog. A white Maltese the size of a large cat. He FINALLY talked me in to a dog. (I've always had cats) This is my first dog and I love cuddling in bed with her too. You sound like you love your kitty very much. She's lucky to have you! Can't wait to see you all in November. Say hi to your family for us.

Tracy E said...

hey alek! i love your blog! i can't wait to see your new house in november! hope you have a great halloween!!!
love ansley
p.s. have you seen the two new movies beverly hills chuwawa and hsm3 senior year?