Latest pictures of my cat Faith

Posted by Aleks at 2:58 PM

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Faith is enjoying me rubbing her chin.
This is her laying in my lap a few days before I gave her a bath.
This is Faith going into my bathroom to eat. She mostly took over my bathroom with her food and water.
This picture is before her bath so her fur was a little crazy.
This one is one of my favorites. Faith is attacking a q-tip and I just thought that it was really funny.
This is a picture of her giving herself a bath after I gave her one. It's kind of blurry but it makes me laugh.
This is a picture of my cat Faith after I gave her a bath, she actually cooperated for a while. I love Faith so much! She really is a good cat and she has a great personality!

3 comments:

Happy The Man said...

I think Filth is a beautiful cat! I wish I was there when you gave her her bath. There's nothing more fun than a wet cat :)

Joyce said...

I can imagine how funny Faith was following her bath! I am so happy you have a wonderful pet who loves you so very much!

I love your photo, btw, you get prettier and prettier all the time. Stay sweet and nice because that's the best kind of pretty of all!!!

See you soon! Much love, Grammy

Cathleen said...

Faith is funny with the Q-tip.