Nice weather...

Posted by Aleks at 6:30 PM

Sunday, April 13, 2008

For the past few days we have had continuously good weather although today it was cold. Yesterday and days before that Gwen and I have been spending our time outside skating and doing yard work, but not today. I woke up this morning to get ready for church and then we had breakfast ( by the way it was delicious). Thank you Mom! When I walked outside toward the car I expected that it would be warm but it was cold. I also thought that it would probably warm up later. So we went to church. Church wasn't very long at all or, at least it didn't seem like it. When we got home from church it was still cold and dreary, the clouds were gray and it looked like it was about to rain. I helped Mom make salad and because I didn't feel like eating salad I made myself tomato bread. Later we went to play with our friends Sarah and Rachel but eventually came in because we were hungry. Instead of eating real food, we ate fresh baked cookies (Aunt Theresa's recipe). That's pretty much been my day so far!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Lucky you to have Theresa's cookie recipe! I LOVE her cookies!!

On Sunday our weather was in the
90's - it was too hot.

Today, Monday, it is getting cool again and will probably be in the 70's tomorrow!

I'd like to know about your new friends. Do they live in your neighborhood? xo Grammy

Happy The Man said...

Hmmmm, church always goes so much faster when you're so late that you miss sacrament entirely...

Theresa said...

What in the world is tomato bread?? I'm not sure that sounds very good! And I will eat sweets over "real food" any ol' day!

Happy The Man said...

Aleks, how about blogging something about your little caterpillars?